ANZ Royal Term Deposit Accounts are an ideal way to maximize the return on your savings. We offer you higher rates of interest depending on the term and amount that you invest with us.
ANZ Royal Term Deposits provide security with a fixed rate of return over your selected investment term. If you do not require immediate access to your funds and would like to earn a higher level of interest, the ANZ Royal Term Deposits could be the ideal solution for you.
- Interest Rate: available at ANZ Bank branches or 24/7 by contacting the ANZ Royal Bank Contact Centre
- Interest payment frequency:
- Interest is paid at the end of the investment term
- 1 Year Annuity: Interest is paid end of the month
- Terms of investment
- Minimum Period – 1 Month
- Maximum Period – 12 Months
- Access to your funds: subject to the agreement of ANZ Royal. Please refer to the ANZ Royal Term Deposits Terms and Conditions, fees and charges for further information.
- What happens at maturity? Option to:
- Automatically re-invest your funds for another term
- Add extra funds
- Withdraw part or all of the funds.
Monthly Account Maintenance Fee: Free
To open a Term Deposit Account you will need to:
- Talk to one of our friendly Personal Bankers at your nearest ANZ Royal branch
- Provide a minimum of USD10,000 (for USD TD) for initial deposit
- Provide a minimum of equivalent USD5,000 (for KHR and Foreign Currency TD)
- Show valid identification –national identity card or passport*
- Complete ANZ Royal account opening application form
*Non-Cambodian citizens must show further Identification:
Passport with at least 6 months’ valid visa; and
Employment contract/confirmation letter; or Business license for self-employed.
Please speak with ANZ Royal staff for details.