An ANZ Royal Bank Business Overdraft can provide the extra cash your business needs to cover seasonal or working capital requirements. Essentially, an overdraft is a method of allowing an account balance to operate in debit up to an agreed level.
As a particularly common and flexible form of credit, for many customers a business overdraft is essential for managing cash flow.
For your convenience, an ANZ Royal Bank Business Overdraft can be attached to the following ANZ Royal Bank Cheque Account.
At a glance:
- Revolving line of credit.
- Managing working capital requirements.
- Unsecured or secured by various forms of security including residential or commercial property, business assets or a combination of these.
- Ongoing – Subject to annual review
Interest Rate Type
- Variable Interest Rate.
- No fixed or minimum monthly repayment arrangements.
Ways to access your account
- ANZ eBiz, ANZ Royal Bank branches or Cheque Book.
Fees and Charges
- Fees and charges are payable.
- Available in United States Dollars (USD) and Cambodian Riel (KHR).
- Flexible repayment arrangements.
- Flexibility to manage personal or business cash flows.
- A cost effective option to avoid fees associated with overdrawing accounts.
For further information, contact call ANZ Royal Bank
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ Royal Bank’s normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions available upon request. Fees and charges are payable.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.