Bank Drafts can be used to pay to or receive funds from anyone outside Cambodia in foreign currency to avoid carrying large amounts of cash to a vendor.
How to access these Services
- Can be arranged through any ANZ Royal Bank Branch.
Fees and Charges
- Fees and charges are payable.
- Bank Draft – Accepted (Inward)
- Commission : 0.125% (min USD40.00)
- Bank Draft – Issued (Outward)
- Commission : 0.25% (min USD25.00)
Bank Drafts Criteria
- Bank Drafts – Accepted (Inward)
- A bank cheque written from any bank, local or international, can be given to ANZ Royal Bank and be deposited into your account or for immediate cash (conditions apply)
- The service is commonly used for low value international purchases.
- Bank Drafts – Issued (Outward)
- Bank Drafts can be written by ANZ Royal Bank from your existing funds in selected international currencies and can be exchanged for cash in the nominated country of the currency selected.
- This service is extremely convenient for low value international purchases where vendors require up-front payment.
Please speak with ANZ Royal Bank staff for details.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.