ANZ Royal Bank Home Equity Loans
If you have equity built up in their property, ANZ Royal Bank Home Equity Loans will help you turn equity into a ready source of funds which can be used to renovate or upgrade the existing property, to support your loved ones’ education, your own education, to purchase vehicles, or any personal investment. You'll get more from your property.
ANZ Royal Bank Home Equity Loans at a glance
All ANZ Royal Bank Home Equity Loans must be denominated in United States Dollars (USD).
- Interest rate – 8.25% p.a. for loan limit $200,000 and above (variable)
8.50% p.a. for loan limit below $200,000 (variable)
- Redraw facility
- Maximum loan amount up to 70% of the property valuation
- Maximum loan term up to 10 years
- 3% for lump sum payment within the first three years
- Loan approval fee of 1% of loan amount
- Other associated costs – One time fees payable when Letter of Offer is issued except insurance
- Property valuation starts from $150*
- Document arrangement fee $200
- Mortgage registration starts from $185*
- Fire insurance (must be renewed annually)
Just ONE easy step to apply for ANZ Royal Bank Home Equity Loans.
Call our Lending Managers on our ANZ Royal Home Loan hotline at 078 222 082 or 078 222 086 for assistance.
Interest rate is calculated daily and charged at the end of each month.
All of these fees are subject to change without notice.
*Charge is dependant on where the property is located.