ANZ Royal Bank's Convenience Plus Account is the perfect everyday account, offering the largest range of benefits of any other personal account in Cambodia.
- Debit Card with free 24/7 access to 130 ANZ Royal ATMs across Cambodia
- Make purchases via POS terminals at your favorite shops, cafes and restaurants
- Free access to Internet Banking
- Free local money transfers to any ANZ Royal Bank customer
- Free EDC (Phnom Penh, Takmao and Siem Reap) bill payments on ANZR ATMs
- Free mobile phone top-ups on ANZ Royal ATMs
- Free account statements (one free per month)
- Free set-up of standing orders (regular, automatic payments)
- Choice of a KHR or USD account
- Option of a Debit Card with International access.
Monthly account maintenance fee
- USD$3 for an average balance of less than USD$500
- USD$1 for an average balance between USD$500- $5,000
- Free for average account balance of and over USD$5,000.
To open a Convenience Plus Account you will need to
- Talk to one of our friendly Personal Bankers at your nearest ANZ Royal Bank branch
- Provide a minimum of US$500* for initial deposit
- Minimum ongoing balance of USD$500
- Show identification – National identity card or passport*
- Later, you simply collect your ATM Card from the branch where the account was opened.
- *Non-Cambodian citizens must show further identification
- Passport with at least 6 months valid visa and
- Employment contract/confirmation letter or Business license for self employed.
Please speak with ANZ Royal Bank staff for details