ANZ Royal Retail Business Cheque Account is a transactional account designed for business customers who need to pay large sums of money.
- Able to make large payments to anyone in Cambodia at your convenience
- Free local money transfers to any ANZ Royal customers
- Free access to Internet Banking with a Free initial security Token
- Free setup of automated payments
- Choice of a KHR or USD Account.
Monthly Account Maintenance Fee
- USD$3 for an average balance of less than USD$500
- USD$1 for an average balance between USD$500- $5,000
- Free for average account balance of and over USD$5,000.
To open a Retail Business Cheque Account you will need to
- Talk to one of our friendly Personal Bankers at your nearest ANZ Royal branch
- Provide a minimum of USD1,000 for initial deposit
- Minimum ongoing balance of USD500; otherwise, Account Maintenance fee applies
- Show valid identification – national identity card or passport
- Complete ANZ Royal account opening application form
- Later, you simply collect your cheque book from the branch where the account was opened.
Minimum required documents:
1. Business License issued by the relevant ministry in Cambodia and Patent is required if business does not have MOC approval letter/Document,
2. Identification document of the business owner, national identity card or passport (non-residential Cambodian citizens, passport with at least 6 months’ valid visa).
Please speak with ANZ Royal staff for details