A personal account designed for affluent and high net worth customers. Wealthy customers benefit from the feature-rich product and package deals, access to the Priority Lounge at selected branches and dedicated relationship banking service.
- Interest rate: available at ANZ Royal branches or 24/7 by contacting the ANZ Royal Contact Centre
- Dedicated service at the exclusive Priority lounge
- Visa 'Platinum' Card offered (conditions apply)
- Free Visa Debit Card Gold with international access
- Higher daily limits on ATM withdrawals
- 24/7 access to over 100 ATMs
- Free Cheque Book
- Free replacement Debit Card
- Free account statements
- Free bill payments via ATMs such as EDC (Phnom Penh, Takmao and Siem Reap)
- Free access to Internet Banking with a Free Token
- Free mobile phone credit top-ups on ATMs
- Free setup of automated payments
- Preferential rates for Inward Telegraphic Transfers and Outward Telegraphic Transfers
- Special offers and discounts
Monthly account service fee : Free
Minimum On-going Balance Fee: USD$25 (if average monthly balance of account below $5,000)
Membership Fee: US$40 (if your aggregate average monthly balance is below $25,000)
To open a Priority Account you will need to:
- Talk to one of our friendly Priority Banking Relationship Manager at your nearest ANZ Royal branch or let them visit you at your place
- Provide a minimum of USD 25,000 for initial deposit
- Minimum ongoing balance of USD25,000; otherwise, Membership Fee of USD40 per month applies
- Show valid identification – National identity card or passport*
- Complete ANZ Royal account opening application form
- Later, you simply collect your Visa Debit Card/cheque book from the branch where the account was opened.
*Non-Cambodian citizens must show further identification:
Passport with at least 6 month's valid visa; and
Employment contract/confirmation letter; or Business license for self-employed.
Please speak with ANZ Royal staff for details.