If you make frequent transactions and require a cheque book, the ANZ Royal Personal Cheque Account could be the ideal account for you.
ANZ Royal Cheque Account is an account for either individuals or joint account-holders. Visa Debit Card is also available with the account.
- Able to make large payments to anyone in Cambodia at your convenience
- Free local money transfers to any ANZ Royal customers
- Visa Debit Card with International access and free access to over 100 ANZ Royal ATMs 24/7 across Cambodia
- Make purchases via POS terminals at your favorite shops, cafes and restaurants
- Free access to Internet Banking with a Free initial security Token
- Free bill payments via ATMs such as EDC (Phnom Penh, Takmao and Siem Reap)
- Free mobile phone top-ups on ANZ ATMs
- Free setup of automated payments
- Choice of a KHR or USD Account.
Monthly Account Maintenance Fee
- USD$3 for an average balance of less than USD$500
- USD$1 for an average balance between USD$500- $5,000
- Free for average account balance of and over USD$5,000.
To open a Personal Cheque Account you will need to:
- Talk to one of our friendly Personal Bankers at your nearest ANZ Royal branch
- Provide a minimum of USD1,000 for initial deposit
- Minimum ongoing balance of USD500; otherwise, Account Maintenance fee applies
- Show valid identification – national identity card or passport*
- Complete ANZ Royal account opening application form
- Later, you simply collect your Visa Debit Card/cheque book from the branch where the account was opened.
*Non-Cambodian citizens must show further Identification:
Passport with at least 6 months valid visa and
Employment contract/confirmation letter or Business license for self-employed.
Please speak with ANZ Royal staff for details.