ANZ Royal Bank Cheque Account is an account for either individual or joint account holders. Cheque book and access card is available with the account.
If you make frequent transactions and require a cheque book, the ANZ Royal Bank Cheque Account could be the ideal account for you.
You can make unlimited transactions via ANZ Royal Bank branches, ANZ Royal Bank ATMs, cheques, ANZ Royal Bank POS terminals, and ANZ Royal Bank Internet Banking.
- Able to make large cheque payment to anyone in Cambodia at your convenience
Access to funds
- Via ANZ Royal Bank branches, ATMs, cheques and POS terminals
Ability to deposit regular funds
- Yes – including salary and other regular receipts
Fees and Charges
- Please consult staff at our Branches or 24/7 ANZ Call Centre for details
- Minimum opening balance of US$1000
- Minimum ongoing balance of US$500.
Account Maintenance Fee
- USD$3 for an average balance of less than USD$500
- USD$1 for an average balance between USD$500- $5000
- Free for average account balance of over USD$5,000.
Fees and charges are payable.
To open a Cheque Account you will need to
- Talk to one of our friendly Personal Banker at your nearest ANZ Royal Bank branch
- Show identification –national identity card or passport*
- Later, you simply collect your ATM Card from the branch where the account was opened.
* Non-Cambodian citizens must show further Identification, employment contract or business license.